- 2 Posts
Autocorrect deletes words rather than replacing them
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 through At&T: After the most recent update, my autocorrect will randomly decide to leave out words rather than replace them. It will put an extra space where the word should be and if I put my cursor there the predictive text box will display the word I had typed and I can click on the word, forcing it into the extra space. If I don't proofread what I've typed it's a problem that doesn't get caught. Suggestions on how to fix this?
- By Neole in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 01-11-2015, 05:39 PM
- By Lonman06 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2014, 03:21 PM
- By majozwiak in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2014, 09:22 AM
- By usama tur razzam in forum Skyrocket Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 05:19 AM
- By Kennyeth in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 01:21 AM