- 02-14-2014, 01:31 AM #2
- 02-18-2014, 08:08 AM #3
- 145 Posts
Re: ATT 4.3 Update
Have you performed a factory reset after updating? If not back up all your data & reset. Factory reset will clear all app data. After going through sign in wizards after rebooting, log into the Play Store, make sure all apps are set to auto update & all of your apps will automatically install.
However, you must be backing up all your Google data to Google! When going through the setup wizards, check restore from Google account. Takes some of the pain out of a factory reset.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
- By Maged Samuel in forum LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 02-20-2014, 11:23 PM
- By whoknows00100 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 11Last Post: 02-14-2014, 09:22 PM
- By iain555 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 11:22 AM
- By Juan Contreras3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2014, 11:05 AM
- By Savannah Muire in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 01:53 AM