- 02-19-2014, 07:29 PM #2
- 02-22-2014, 07:14 AM #3
- 3 Posts
Re: Phone Contract???
I went to the at&t store and switched to their new Next plan. Since the Next plan was not available when I signed my 2 year contract they terminated my contract and I am eligible for an upgrade under the new plan. I had the previous plan for 1 year. I did not have to pay any termination fee to end the old contract. I have a family plan, so the new plan saves me money. They will compare the plans to see if you can save with the new plan.
Posted via Android Central App
- By misstoxic in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2014, 02:18 PM
- By markag6 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 25Last Post: 02-20-2014, 11:08 PM
- By Kent763 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 11:59 PM
- By Hebaz in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 04:47 PM
- By Zr1fanatic in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 01:41 PM