- 11 Posts
I hope im on the write topic, but im currrently with a Galaxy S3. I have a 2 year contract with AT&T but its not over yet. Im planning to get a Galaxy S4 which is $99 (with 2 year contact). If I buy the phone right now, would I have to pay the whole price?Give me a THUMBS UP if I helped!
Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747
- 02-19-2014, 08:29 PM #2
- 02-22-2014, 08:14 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Phone Contract???
I went to the at&t store and switched to their new Next plan. Since the Next plan was not available when I signed my 2 year contract they terminated my contract and I am eligible for an upgrade under the new plan. I had the previous plan for 1 year. I did not have to pay any termination fee to end the old contract. I have a family plan, so the new plan saves me money. They will compare the plans to see if you can save with the new plan.
Posted via Android Central App
- By misstoxic in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2014, 03:18 PM
- By markag6 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 25Last Post: 02-21-2014, 12:08 AM
- By Kent763 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2014, 12:59 AM
- By Hebaz in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 05:47 PM
- By Zr1fanatic in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 02:41 PM