- 11 Posts
Rooting my phone again?
Hello. I had my CWM installed in my Galaxy S3 then I updated my phone OTA. And the root got erased. CWM is still installed. I really want to install a new rom, so went I enter recovery (cwm) it says "fix root?" would it cause harm if I click yes? And if I want to unroot I have to go back to stock 4.1.1 and install 4.3 through OTA again?Give me a THUMBS UP if I helped!
Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747
- 02-19-2014, 07:14 PM #2
"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln
- By thegeekwithnolife in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2014, 07:14 AM
- By Kent763 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 11:59 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:19 PM
- By Weng Omaps in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:01 PM
- By Gibn in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 06:43 PM