- 2 Posts
How to block a text message sender
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 through AT&T with version 4.3. I am being spammed with text messages from an unknown sender. I can see the number it's from. I've gone to settings in messaging and included the number in the spam numbers but they continue to come through. Help!!
- 02-27-2014, 04:10 PM #2
- 1,681 Posts
Re: How to block a text message sender
There is an app called Mr.Number which works real well but I believe you can contact At&t and tell them your being harassed by test messages and they should be able to block them. Also worth trying if it is an automated texting service text them back with "STOP" and most of those services will discontinue.
- By istetom in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 10Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:31 PM
- By Askeptic in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2014, 08:01 PM
- By TabGuy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2014, 04:24 PM
- By sabrekeeper in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2014, 02:39 PM
- By StreetDocRN in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 01:11 PM