- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Galaxy S3 screen not turning off when charging
So I installed android tuner love the app I just haven't been able to figure out why its making my phone screen stay on. Anyone have any ideas I'm not familiar with the app or ui.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-01-2014, 10:39 PM #2
Re: Galaxy s3 screen not turning off when charging
Welcome to Android Central! I know that there's a Developer Option in stock Android that can keep the screen on while charging, so check that menu first. Otherwise, I assume you've gone through all of the various menus for Android Tuner? Considering what it does, I wouldn't be surprised if there's some option there to keep the screen on while plugged in.
- By bykerg in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2014, 04:13 PM
- By Virgilio VG in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2014, 08:45 PM
- By morganhuw in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2014, 11:57 AM
- By tcdude in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 03:12 AM
- By greenwse in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 07:56 PM