- 4 Posts
Unrooted Backup app
So I plan on installing cyanogen mod on my gs3 but I can't seem to find any apps that I can use to backup ALL of my data I need all of my apps and app data sms, call logs etc. I just can't figure out what app I should use I really need some help and anything I should be expecting while installing cyanogen mod on my galaxy s3?
- 03-11-2014, 03:44 PM #2
Re: Unrooted Backup app
As far as a backup app, check out Helium in the play store.
But before you can install CM, you need to root your phone. Once rooted, you can use a root backup app BEFORE installing CM. Titanium Backup is a widely used, and powerful, backup app.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By kristylynn1992 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2014, 01:50 PM
- By Nexus 10 User in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2014, 07:59 PM
- By scalisoft in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2014, 11:35 AM
- By kteirvine in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2014, 11:31 AM
- By boos1906 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 10:09 AM