AT&T Galaxy S3: Home Screen (Basic Mode) Trouble
My wife's S3 was constantly looping back to the lock screen every few seconds; and we could not access any apps - none of the icons were responsive
I COULD use the voice mode to get to the settings. I changed the "Home Screen" mode to "Easy" and that solved the issue.
But switching back to "Basic", I still experience the non-responsive stuff.
What is going on?
- By pinkdolphi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2015, 02:33 AM
- By Paskell in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2014, 12:38 AM
- By Leslie Holland in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2014, 02:25 PM
- By QDPhung in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2014, 03:33 AM
- By pawlshepherd in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 06:51 PM