- 3 Posts
AT&T Galaxy S3: Help! Won't boot up.
Starting last night my AT&T S3 will not boot up. Holding the power button does nothing, but removing and replacing the battery starts it up for about 5 seconds, long enough to see the Samsung screen then the Samsung Galaxy S3 screen, then shuts back down. Starting it in both reboot mode and download mode it will boot up in the same manner then again shut down promptly. Plugging it into a charger changes nothing (I've tried 3 different chargers, all work with my girlfriend's Verizon S3 that had a similar problem a month or so ago, but would start and stay on about one out of every five or so tries. Please help!
- 03-12-2014, 09:29 AM #2
- 03-12-2014, 10:18 AM #4
- 03-13-2014, 12:04 PM #5
- 6,660 Posts
Re: AT&T Galaxy S3: Help! Won't boot up.
Only recommendation I have is to try a JTAG service (ex: http://mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerc...-brick-repair/)
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By Chrazy in forum Other ZTE Android PhonesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-19-2015, 07:17 PM
- By cgaryliu in forum HTC Droid Incredible SReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 09:33 PM
- By mama22only in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2014, 01:07 PM
- By kickassdrummer in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2014, 12:19 AM
- By Robin Hames in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 08:55 AM