- 1 Posts
Recovering photo's and connecting to Macbook Pro
I don't know what I did wrong, but I was getting rid of some unwanted applications and downloads in the Application manager under settings. A few hours later, I came back and all my files with photo's were gone from my gallery. I didn't uninstall any application to do with my gallery (to my knowledge) and have been searching for solutions online all day. I downloaded Kies and a photo recovery app for Samsung, but my phone doesn't come up as a USB device on my desktop (so I cannot scan it to restore files) although it says that it is connected as a media device in the notifications bar. Please help!
- By graysonk95 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2014, 02:39 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2014, 09:50 AM
- By lukealfonso in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2014, 03:30 PM
- By Snipester in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-22-2014, 10:06 AM
- By tattitsa in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2014, 10:41 PM