- 2 Posts
Hi everyone, I am new here and hoping someone can help me!
Long story short, I got my galaxy s3 stolen last weekend. I had a water damaged one from a while back that has been sitting in rice every since it got damaged. I had it cleaned out and looked at today, and the person who looked at it said every thing looked fine but he wasn't able to look at the battery part yet. I took it to a ATT store and put a different battery into the phone. The phone will vibrate when pushing the on button, and with the other persons batter in there it tried turning on. It will just show the battery symbol and and then stop. Occasionally it will do this without me touching it. Sometimes it shows up when there is no battery in there at all. I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me what part of the phone I would need to be replaced. I am trying to attach a picture of what the battery does but it is not working!
- 03-29-2014, 05:52 PM #2
- 03-29-2014, 06:01 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Battery problem
Hi Golddriver and thank you xceeder. I figured that was what I should do. I had it cleaned out and looked at from a friend so I didn't have to pay. I was just hoping there was something cheap I could do since it looks like the screen works. I am using the HTC inspire until I can get the S5, it is just kind of a downgrade for me so I don't like it as much hahah. I guess it will have to do until September or October. I just hope that comes quick!
- By karaze49 in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 04-02-2014, 11:19 PM
- By saab61 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2014, 08:51 AM
- By wendy5001 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2014, 11:13 AM
- By huxley001 in forum Acer Iconia A100Replies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2014, 10:57 PM
- By JnEricsonx in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2014, 05:18 PM