- 1 Posts
Change Galaxy S3 Wifi Password
I got a new router so I have to change the password of the wireless access point I have. When I added it the first time, it added but didn't let me change the password for the wi-fi, and now whenever I try to connect, it won't. How do I change the password for it? I've tried connecting to it, I went to settings and the only option was advanced which just gives an option to make it a static IP address, no options to change the password. I also tried forgetting it, but it'll just pop up again and not allow me to enter any passwords.
- 04-13-2014, 01:19 AM #2
- 6,565 Posts
Re: Change Galaxy S3 Wifi Password
Welcome to the forums!
When you long-press your router SSID, rather than choosing 'Forget network' just choose 'Modify network config' and you can change your password there.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By ppnj4 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 04-15-2014, 04:31 PM
- By Fedupx2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 04-13-2014, 09:06 PM
- By ESA85 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2014, 07:18 AM
- By Jerry Reyes1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 05:02 PM
- By rusty5665 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 03:25 PM