ATT Galaxy S3-Consumer Cellular APN settings

Ron Davis3

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
I recently switched to CC and have had good service except for a problem with internet. I have spent hours with tech support and have gotten different APN settings. I believe I have the best settings available but still no internet. all other functions are working, I also have a S2 that web browsing works fine. Here are current settings. Any users had this problem? oh yea data is turned on. One tech thought perhaps ATT had some type of APN phone lock on this device?? Thanks in advance, RD in KS

LTE APN Settings
Name: CC LTE
Proxy port: Blank or not set
Proxy push: Enabled or None
Authentication type: secure, none or not set
User Name <blank>
Password <blank>
APN : ccdata
MMSC : http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
MMS Proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
MMS Port: 80
Authentication Type: none or not set
APN Type: default,mms,agps,supl,fota

Clackers123

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, and I also use it with Consumer Cellular. These are the APN settings that worked for me.

Name: Consumer cellular
APN: att.mvno
Proxy: Not set
Port: Not set
Username: Not set
Password: Not set
Server: mmsc(dot)ccmobileweb(dot)com (Put http, a colon, and 2 slashes in front of it, put a period instead of "dot")
MMSC: mmsc(dot)ccmobileweb(dot)com (Put http, a colon, and 2 slashes in front of it, put a period instead of "dot")
Multimedia message proxy: 66.209.11.32
Multimedia message port: Not set
MCC: 310
MNC: 410
Authentication type: PAP or CHAP
APN type: Not set
APN protocol: IPv4
Bearer: Unspecified
Mobile virtual network operator type: None

Hope this works for you! Sorry for the confusion, the forums won't let me post "links".

JHooked1

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
Thanks!! These settings worked for my Galaxy S3, formerly with ATT and now with Consumer Cellular.

I'm really glad I found this post. The Consumer Cellular folks seemed totally clueless. They never even had me navigate to the Mobile Networks settings.

PS - Ran a Speedtest.net test on mobile network afterward. I got 6.95 down and 1.13 up. Schweet!

Jong Park

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I got my friend's AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 phone to work with Consumer Cellular.
I went to the website and the information was very vague and only works for 4g.
I had to search up and down to get both 4G and MMS (Multimedia msg and group chat) working.

Only one not in the picture is
APN: att.mvno
media.png

Good luck to those coming in the post late!

scappi346

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks so much for these settings. They worked to a degree on my Galaxy S5 with Consumer Cellular. I can at least read a group text messages, which I could not do before. I just can't respond to the message. It just sits there clocks indicating it is sending, but it never does. I am at least making some headway. I continue to look over this forum. Consumer Cellular has told me I need two APN's, which is crazy with a phone as new as this. I have to turn data off and turn it back on, which is crazy.

Thanks again. If anyone has the option that will allow me to both read and respond to a group text message from iphone users, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks again.
Scappi346

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams