Instagram app for Android (Editing multiple videos into 1 video posting)

LionheartedNJ

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully someone can give me some insight on this because i've been searching for a while and I can not find any info on this and I know I can't be the only person wondering what's going on.

I've had my S3 for about a good 4 months now. I switch over from using Iphone. One thing I noticed about the android instagram app that's different from the iphone instagram app is that I can't upload any of my pre-record videos to be edited with other pre-record videos to create 1 single video posting. The only option I am given is to move the "15 second slider" to the part of the video clip I want to use and post it as that, a single video at a time

On iphone you can cut and edit multiple videos into 1 with no problem. I used to do this all the time till I switched to android and couldn't find the "add" button to pull up another pre-record video to edit and chop up into the video I'm already creating.

After countless searches I came up with nothing which is surprising so I hope someone can shed some light for me because this is pretty stupid on Instagrams part imo. I don't see why there's a significant change like that with android. The only way I can post a video without it being a continues stream is to manually press the "record" button and record the videos "live" like say a "Vine app" and that's cool and all but what do I do when I want to piece together my pre-record video clips into that one 15 second video posting?? Thanks in advance!

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
what do I do when I want to piece together my pre-record video clips into that one 15 second video posting?
Have you tried contacting the Instagram development team? That should be your first step.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Well, sometimes it takes awhile.
Did you check out their FAQ or website?
What about reading through the comments in the Google Play Store?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk