- 04-26-2014, 01:31 AM #2
- 6,973 Posts
Re: reset problems
Welcome to the forums!
You did a Factory Reset?
Start by taking the battery out, wait a minute or so, then reinsert the battery.
Connect the charger (without turning the phone on) and be sure you see the battery charging graphic. Make sure the phone is fully charged.
Boot into Recovery mode (Home + Volume Up + Power) and clear the system cache. Then reboot and see if everything is okay.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By Andrew Walton1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2014, 09:44 AM
- By mujertins in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 05-02-2014, 10:53 AM
- By fandroid18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2014, 11:40 AM
- By Hybrid Cult in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2014, 12:16 PM
- By williet98248 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2014, 03:36 AM