- 3 Posts
4.3 Jelly bean installation problem
I had recently just installed the TWRP ROM on my phone and it works great. The software I'm running is 4.1.2 and at&t's server is saying I have a update. So when I download the software, it downloads perfectly fine but when it gets to the installation part, it takes me to twrp of course, but the installation process never finishes. And I've tried it multiple times. So is TWRP the reason why it's not downloading? I even tried looking for the software and flashing it myself but I can't find the file for it. So, if someone could give me the software to download and flash, that would be great. More importantly though, I want to know why it's not installing and what would be the solution.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-27-2014, 04:36 PM #2
- 04-27-2014, 09:06 PM #4
- 6,326 Posts
Re: 4.3 Jelly bean installation problem
You can read through this thread [Guide UPDATED] How to Unroot your AT&T Galaxy S3 (Return To Stock I747UCDLK3 JellyBean )
if you want to unroot and return to stock; then you'll be able to update to the latest.
I'd suggest that you just get a pre-rooted 4.3 ROM which doesn't have the Knox bootloader included - that way you can still do whatever you want with the phone.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By chris83282 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 08:59 PM
- By jldavies137 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 05-02-2014, 12:44 PM
- By ree3312 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 25Last Post: 04-30-2014, 09:21 AM
- By chantheman31 in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2014, 04:39 AM
- By chrisharris204 in forum HTC Desire HDReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 04:25 PM