- 13 Posts
Overclock/Undervolt kernels for T-mobile Galaxy s3 sgh-t999 running cyanogenmod 11?
Hello, i have been looking all over the internet for kernels to undervolt my galaxy s3 and overclock it to at least 1.8 ghz. I have looked everywhere and even tried some sketchy ones that bricked my phone. Im all out of options and decided to give this forum a try, any help is appreciated. Id rather flash it through odin but the zip file will work too. Also, any extra tips are welcome and appreciated as far as which voltage to run, etc. Thank you.
- 05-01-2014, 02:21 PM #2
- 6,680 Posts
Re: Overclock/Undervolt kernels for T-mobile Galaxy s3 sgh-t999 running cyanogenmod 11?
Welcome to the forums!
Why are you posting this question in the AT&T forum rather than the T-Mobile rooting sub-forum? You're more likely to get a useful answer there.
You could also try over on XDA since that's where the kernel developers hang out, or in the CM forums.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By Mochicomomo in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 63Last Post: 10-02-2015, 05:22 PM
- By Lilshaq65 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 09-18-2014, 06:50 AM
- By choclab1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 360Last Post: 06-14-2014, 11:49 PM
- By UNCMo96 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2014, 02:14 AM
- By Almeuit in forum T-MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2014, 10:22 PM