My S3 screen is black.

Brooke Carlson

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Okay, I just got my screen replaced because it was cracked and it was doing something to the sensor and causing it to shut off repeatedly. It was working fine for about ten hours and now the screen is black and is blinking Samsung Galaxy SIII and then remaining black. I am extremely frustrated and tried to reboot by hitting power, home, and volume up.
It went to the reboot screen and I selected factory reset but then the screen went (and stayed) black again. I then removed the battery and put it back in and tried holding power, volume down, and home. When the warning screen came up I hit volume up to continue. It started downloading but the screen went and stayed black again. A friend of mine told me this may be a problem with power connection, but I am wondering if the problem with the screen was not fixed when the screen was replaced. Any help that would be given would be much appreciated. :'(

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

It sounds like whoever replaced your screen botched the job (or used sub-standard parts) - take it back and show them what it's doing and get them to fix it correctly.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21