- 1 Posts
My S3 screen is black.
Okay, I just got my screen replaced because it was cracked and it was doing something to the sensor and causing it to shut off repeatedly. It was working fine for about ten hours and now the screen is black and is blinking Samsung Galaxy S3 and then remaining black. I am extremely frustrated and tried to reboot by hitting power, home, and volume up.
It went to the reboot screen and I selected factory reset but then the screen went (and stayed) black again. I then removed the battery and put it back in and tried holding power, volume down, and home. When the warning screen came up I hit volume up to continue. It started downloading but the screen went and stayed black again. A friend of mine told me this may be a problem with power connection, but I am wondering if the problem with the screen was not fixed when the screen was replaced. Any help that would be given would be much appreciated.
- 05-09-2014, 01:19 AM #2
- 6,681 Posts
Re: My S3 screen is black.
Welcome to the forums!
It sounds like whoever replaced your screen botched the job (or used sub-standard parts) - take it back and show them what it's doing and get them to fix it correctly.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By Angela Rovito Peck in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 28Last Post: 04-23-2016, 02:38 PM
- By Curious person in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 4Last Post: 05-09-2014, 05:18 PM
- By quarrymanpaul in forum HTC One M8Replies: 13Last Post: 05-07-2014, 01:10 PM
- By PhilWright41 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 06:47 AM
- By M_Kirkland in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 04:52 AM