Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Crashing issue (recent)

It has only just started today. My phone has constantly turned itself off (it gets to the ATT logo/sound then cuts off). It will only stay on if I keep it charged, but if I unplug it from the charger, it will cut off and the battery goes dead even if it was over 50% before the shut down. If it does somehow stay on when not on a charger, then it goes through an endless restart loop.

I've googled some stuff and stumbled upon some people having "power button" issues; and I've tried all the non invasive measure so to speak. So, I'm wondering if my best bet is to get the power button itself fixed? Any insight would be helpful, thanks.

Default Re: Crashing issue (recent)

you can only charge through cable, it seems your battery had something wrong.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I edited my original post with some more detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Logickz View Post
    If it does somehow stay on when not on a charger, then it goes through an endless restart loop.
    If you take the battery out for a couple of minutes and then reinsert it, does the phone turn itself on? If so then your Power switch or Power button is the culprit.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk