SG3 Real serious problems

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Well i rooted my phone and everything seem to be working well. Than installed pimp my rom, and than i installed some binaries to setup a double boot.

When i rebooted my phone everything booted well it said that messaging has unfortunately also the same message pops up with touch wiz, gallery. Basically everything on my phone has unfortunately stopped.

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Well i rooted my phone and everything seem to be working well. Than installed pimp my rom, and than i installed some binaries to setup a double boot.

When i rebooted my phone everything booted well it said that messaging has unfortunately also the same message pops up with touch wiz, gallery. Basically everything on my phone has unfortunately stopped.

pimp my rom crushes my phone 2-3 times
Go to recovery and clear cache then data

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
ok i have tried to flash my phone and it says failed and sw rev check fail : Fused 2 > binary 0

SW REV. CHECK FAIL : fused:2, Binary: 1 is when you try to downgrade aboot.mbn (bootloader) or try to flash incorrect system/csc etc..
If you get this message , just reboot in Download mode and flash correct package

and here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2511880

Press THANK YOU and LIKE button if you gets the answer

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Try here - select your device in the drop-down list in the upper left corner, then download the latest version.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
How about providing the link to what you're loading?
What version of Odin are you using?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Do you have the SGH-I747M? You realize that you're in the AT&T forum and that's not the model number for the AT&T variation?

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Well, the firmware that you provided a link to in post #13 was for the SGH-I747M - totally wrong firmware.

Unfortunately both of the sites (SamMobile.com and Samsung-updates.com) have out-of-date firmware for the AT&T phone so you'll have to look elsewhere. XDA probably has the latest.

Edit: the only thing I could suggest would be to use the Kies software to reload the firmware. You'll need Kies v3.

Last edited: