Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default SG3 Real serious problems

Well i rooted my phone and everything seem to be working well. Than installed pimp my rom, and than i installed some binaries to setup a double boot.

When i rebooted my phone everything booted well it said that messaging has unfortunately also the same message pops up with touch wiz, gallery. Basically everything on my phone has unfortunately stopped.

Default Re: SG3 Real serious problems

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Shrapnel View Post
    Well i rooted my phone and everything seem to be working well. Than installed pimp my rom, and than i installed some binaries to setup a double boot.

When i rebooted my phone everything booted well it said that messaging has unfortunately also the same message pops up with touch wiz, gallery. Basically everything on my phone has unfortunately stopped.
    pimp my rom crushes my phone 2-3 times
    Go to recovery and clear cache then data
    Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I have already Tried that. I have even did a factory reset.

I have already Tried that. I have even did a factory reset.
    you need to re-flash your current firmware vie odin
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-via-odin.html
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

where do i get the md5 file for the pda?

where do i get the md5 file for the pda?
    search and download your firmware form
    Firmwares | SamMobile
    it will be zip file you need to extract it
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

ok i have tried to flash my phone and it says failed and sw rev check fail : Fused 2 > binary 0

ok i have tried to flash my phone and it says failed and sw rev check fail : Fused 2 > binary 0
    SW REV. CHECK FAIL : fused:2, Binary: 1 is when you try to downgrade aboot.mbn (bootloader) or try to flash incorrect system/csc etc..
    If you get this message , just reboot in Download mode and flash correct package

and here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2511880

Press THANK YOU and LIKE button if you gets the answer
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Hotfile is no longer a working site is there any other link to the same firmware.

Try here - select your device in the drop-down list in the upper left corner, then download the latest version.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Just seems to be more problems, now on the downloading screen of my phone it says SECURE CHECK FAIL : sbl2

How about providing the link to what you're loading?
    What version of Odin are you using?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

I'm using odin v3.09 and here is the link Firmware archive | Samsung Updates

Do you have the SGH-I747M? You realize that you're in the AT&T forum and that's not the model number for the AT&T variation?

15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Yes i have a at&t phone and when i take out the battery it just says SGH-i747 it doesn't have a M.

Well, the firmware that you provided a link to in post #13 was for the SGH-I747M - totally wrong firmware.

Unfortunately both of the sites (SamMobile.com and Samsung-updates.com) have out-of-date firmware for the AT&T phone so you'll have to look elsewhere. XDA probably has the latest.

Edit: the only thing I could suggest would be to use the Kies software to reload the firmware. You'll need Kies v3.