- 2 Posts
My samsung s3 won't open after the update
I have a problem with my phone, last night my phone started downloading the new android version and while it was downloading my internet stopped working so the download didn't go on, it stopped at 26% and the phone automatically restarted and started downloading the update again.
the thing is every time my phone start the downloading it stop at 26% and restart and so on.. i tried pressing the power button and the volume up/down and the menu button and when the warning appeared i pressed "volume up" but nothing happened
please help me it won't work, it's driving me crazy. Thanks
- 05-19-2014, 10:21 AM #2
- 05-19-2014, 01:26 PM #4
- 05-19-2014, 05:48 PM #5
- 6,564 Posts
Re: My samsung s3 won't open after the update
Are you using Wi-Fi or Mobile data for the download?
You could try rebooting into Recovery mode (Home + Volume Up + Power) and clearing the system cache - that should wipe out the previous downloads so that you can start fresh.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By Alli Megal in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2014, 05:24 PM
- By hitsmanj in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 06-03-2014, 03:07 PM
- By khainguyen97 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 10:04 AM
- By atomarchio in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2014, 09:53 AM
- By Joseph Coates in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 09:50 AM