Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HELP. music is killing me

ok so heres my problem. i have 448mb's of space left on my phone. ive deleted apps cleared cache ive done it all but my galaxy s3 continues to show a low memory thing in the top bar. i have a ton of music downloaded from chrome and the stock internet that comes with the phone and when i go into settings it says that downloads are taking up 8.58gb's of space. if i get a app to clear the downloaded's will that erase all my music?!?! i also have a 8gb sd card but for some reason i cant transfer my music into it is there any way that when i download music that i can set it up to download it right to the ds card so it doesnt take up anymore space on my phone?! PLEASE GET BACK TO ME!

Default Re: HELP. music is killing me

Welcome to the forums!

The stock browser (aka 'Internet') allows you specify whether you want to use the SD card or internal memory for downloads (Menu button -> Settings -> Advanced -> Default storage); I'd imagine that most browsers have similar capabilities.

Can you post a screenshot of your Storage view?If you select the individual items in the list it should allow you to drill down to see where all of your storage is being used.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: HELP. music is killing me

yeah here and i tried the sd card thing so i hope that works HELP. music is killing me-ayy.png