Sound & Shot mode - keep the recorded sound when moving from phone
Just as the title says...how can you keep the 9 seconds of sound that is recorded in this mode with the photo, and how can you access it, once moving the pictures via USB to your PC? I see that the file sizes on those photos look to be a little larger, telling me the sound might be embedded into the picture, but how can i PLAY the sound, or is it lost/inaccessible once the picture is moved to the PC?
Can any media player for the PC play the sound?
Stock Galaxy S3, unrooted, running Jellybean 4.3
- 05-24-2014, 07:42 PM #2
- 6,973 Posts
Re: Sound & Shot mode - keep the recorded sound when moving from phone
I'm guessing that it's only something that you can play back (with the embedded audio) on the phone. The file extension is jpg and that file type is picture only (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/JPEG), so I'm guessing that Samsung is doing some kind of magic to make it work.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By zingo1zang in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2015, 03:39 AM
- By hdradaza in forum HTC One M8Replies: 50Last Post: 06-09-2014, 05:49 PM
- By kirkturk in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 18Last Post: 05-24-2014, 08:54 PM
- By panteramatt in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 05-23-2014, 03:44 PM
- By badmf222 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2014, 02:02 PM