- 3 Posts
Unable to decide on a KitKat ROM
Now that it's been confirmed that there isn't going to be an official KitKat for the GS3, I'm looking to root and install a custom ROM.
Having looked at some options and various YouTube videos, I still can’t choose. All that talk of issues with Wi-Fi, camera and all doesn't exactly help either.
Has anyone here tried KitKat on the GS3? How’s the overall experience? Would you say it's worth it?
Granted there probably isn't a single perfect-for-everybody ROM out there, but still, could you recommend one that focuses on lightness, stability, and robustness? (i747-compatible, needless to say).
- 05-28-2014, 03:22 PM #2
- 2,169 Posts
Re: Unable to decide on a KitKat ROM
Have you tried SlimKat? It's one of the best KK ROMs available for the S3. Lots of UI and performance features. Very smooth and fast. Haven't had any major issues.
Xda developers has a nice collection of S3 roms.
Sent from my G2 running SOKP
- 06-10-2014, 01:44 AM #4
- By Dave Arndt in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 42Last Post: 09-13-2015, 05:01 AM
- By Android_Lee in forum Facebook HomeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2015, 06:03 PM
- By DocB1973 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 05-31-2014, 07:17 AM
- By pizza_pablo in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 4Last Post: 05-29-2014, 12:49 AM
- By cceller in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 12:09 PM