- 1 Posts
S3 Won't Sync To Samsung Store
I can't sync my phone to the Google Store. When I check the sync menu on the phone at least one of the selections has a red mark and at the bottom of the page I see a message 'Sync is currently experiencing problems, it will be back soon'. Except it never is.
- 05-30-2014, 12:14 PM #2
- 5,850 Posts
Re: S3 Won't Sync To Samsung Store
Sometimes the simplest thing to do is to delete your Google account and then re-add it.
Or you can clear cache and clear data for things like Google Account Manager, Google Services Framework, etc.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By Faithbits in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2014, 03:10 PM
- By matannnnn in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-31-2014, 02:09 AM
- By Jacques in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2014, 12:21 PM
- By twin100 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2014, 01:31 PM
- By majdi suliman in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2014, 01:14 PM