- 1 Posts
The past day my s3 has been acting weird..
When the phone is on and you push the power button on the right side, sometimes nothing will happen and it will take a couple of tries to turn the screen off. Even then, the screen will continue to turn itself on for a few times, until it finally turns off. Sometimes when I just pick up the phone, without pushing any buttons, the screen will turn on. If the screen is off and I push the power button, sometimes it takes a few attempts for it to turn on, and still, it will try to turn the screen on and off. Sometimes the phone will randomly power down, and it takes a few attempts to get it past the Samsung logo.
I've tried restarting it, taking the battery in and out and all that. Any suggestions on how to solve this issue?
- 06-02-2014, 11:11 AM #2
- 06-02-2014, 11:59 AM #3
- 6,449 Posts
Re: The past day my s3 has been acting weird..
Welcome to the forums!
http://mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerc...button-repair/ or if you're a DIYer you can find the part on eBay and replace it yourself.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- 06-02-2014, 12:24 PM #4
- By Kermagod in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2015, 11:19 PM
- By ShandaRBucy in forum HTC One M8Replies: 36Last Post: 06-09-2014, 12:24 AM
- By Billy95Tech in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2014, 06:05 PM
- By xazilizax in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2014, 02:16 AM
- By dpham00 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2014, 06:42 PM