- 12 Posts
How do you unlock the AT&T S3 for use on TMobile?
My girlfriend is giving me her old S3 since she just upgraded to the new model, but I don't want to use AT&T, I'd like to switch to the Tmobile $30 a month plan. How do I go about unlocking the phone so I can switch? I've read a lot about unlock codes, and a lot of different ways to go about it..just not sure where to start.
- 06-24-2014, 06:41 AM #2
Re: How do you unlock the AT&T S3 for use on TMobile?
If the phone is off contract and her account is in good standing she needs to request an unlock directly from AT&T, it's free http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=Fik_a38_
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
- By aog3 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2014, 03:55 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 11:59 AM
- By pepsi61 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 11:58 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2014, 07:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2014, 05:37 AM