- 1 Posts
Picture aka MMS messaging
When I go to send a picture message, it shows the message and all just fine.
When I receive a picture message, it shows it almost like an email message with a subject, and puts it into a group conversation text mms message with myself and the person who sent me the photo.
How can I receive picture messages and have them stay within the same message as regular text messages, and show the same as outgoing picture messages. I have checked over all settings, and cant figure out what might need to be changed.
Thanks for any help.
- 07-28-2014, 04:44 PM #2
- 6,452 Posts
Re: Picture aka MMS messaging
Welcome to the forums!
Are you using the stock Messaging app? It shouldn't be putting MMS into a group conversation view unless there are multiple people in the conversation list.
You may want to check the Messaging app settings - be sure the 'Group conversations' checkbox is unchecked.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 12:46 PM
- By James Elbrecht in forum Amazon Fire PhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2015, 03:21 AM
- By PainFX in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 04:01 PM
- By Debby West in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2014, 09:17 AM