Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Picture aka MMS messaging

When I go to send a picture message, it shows the message and all just fine.

When I receive a picture message, it shows it almost like an email message with a subject, and puts it into a group conversation text mms message with myself and the person who sent me the photo.

How can I receive picture messages and have them stay within the same message as regular text messages, and show the same as outgoing picture messages. I have checked over all settings, and cant figure out what might need to be changed.

Thanks for any help.

Default Re: Picture aka MMS messaging

Welcome to the forums!

Are you using the stock Messaging app? It shouldn't be putting MMS into a group conversation view unless there are multiple people in the conversation list.

You may want to check the Messaging app settings - be sure the 'Group conversations' checkbox is unchecked.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk