- 2 Posts
Need to re-format microSD to 64gb
Hello. I'm having major trouble trying to re-format my micro SD card to 64gb. My micro SD has been formatted to about 3.6gb because I wanted to use it for my Nook HD. Is there anyway I can re-format it to 64gb so that I can use it for my Galaxy S3?
- 08-03-2014, 10:22 AM #2
Re: Need to re-format microSD to 64gb
So it is a 64 GB, right?
Have you tried on a Win 8.1 computer?
Sent From Another Galaxy[I][B][U]If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart![/U][/B][/I]
- 08-03-2014, 03:33 PM #4
- By blackdogAC in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2015, 10:20 AM
- By terryh215 in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2014, 11:39 AM
- By alexbowers in forum HTC One M8Replies: 17Last Post: 08-05-2014, 08:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2014, 01:22 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 09:53 AM