- 66 Posts
4.4 problems with music player and YouTube
The 4.4 update was mostly smooth...a couple of issues maybe someone can help with:
I use the stock Samsung music player. Used to be, if I was listening to music and the phone would ring, after the call, the music would resume. Now, it seems not to resume, and I must hit play again. Is there a new setting for this? No big deal, but inconvenient if listening to music while walking and phone is in my pocket.
As for YouTube, when I go to watch a YouTube on my phone, it will open pixilated (not really, but that's the only way to describe it). . It will usually clear up in 15-20 seconds - I've tried changing to a lower resolution, actually, I have it set to AUTO, but that doesn't seem to matter. ANy ideas?
- 09-01-2014, 04:07 PM #2
Re: 4.4 problems with music player and YouTube
If you haven't already done so, I'd do a cache partition wipe, which can help clear up various issues after a major system update: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2014, 11:02 PM
- By KateThatcham in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2014, 07:56 AM
- By Gordan_r in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 04:10 PM
- By Fargo25 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 02:37 PM