- 22 Posts
Switched from the iPhone5 and LOVING IT!
I have had every iPhone since the first in 2007. Every year I tried a different Android phone starting with the OG Droid by Motorola. Each time I found Android lacking and went back. This time I'm staying. The ONE is the ONE! The camera puts the S4 to shame in real world use. I actually had an S4 all weekend and I decided to try the ONE before I went back to my iPhone 5. It was the best electronic decision that I've made in a long time. The screen. The camera. The keyboard. It's AMAZING!!!
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-21-2013, 12:47 PM #2
- 05-23-2013, 01:36 AM #3
- 4 Posts
Re: Switched from the iPhone5 and LOVING IT!
hey man im new to this just bought the htc 1 downoaded spotify and facebook this are 2 of my main usages and coming from the iphone im loving this device as well however.... i just downloaded GO SMS PRO and turned on a black and red theme which shows my text messages in a real nice black and red color also allows me to send voice files and all those good things sms pro does.... just 1 thing every time i receive a text message it goes to the sms pro icon; i have to touch the icon it opens up and there i see my texts; does anyone know how to just get it directly? instead of having to open up sms pro everytime a text comes on? id really appreciate the help
- 05-23-2013, 01:44 AM #4
- 05-23-2013, 02:39 AM #5
- 05-24-2013, 04:44 PM #6
- By Tonyatl404 in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700Replies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2012, 01:29 PM
- By spencer0279 in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2011, 03:10 AM
- By Mike800 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2011, 11:59 AM
- By durangojim in forum Phone WarsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2011, 11:44 AM
- By smithe68 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 10-05-2010, 10:52 AM