Media Link not working? Fear not!
If you have a stock device, go to the rooting /rom section of the main HTC One forum, and use the ruu I posted there to reflash your phone to stock. Your media link will now work.
This will erase all of your apps etc, so do it on a day when you have time to set your phone back up.
Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums
- 04-30-2014, 05:15 PM #2
- By mstrblueskys in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 14Last Post: 06-10-2013, 10:28 AM
- By HunterKen7 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 15Last Post: 05-27-2013, 11:10 PM
- By zjaksn10 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2012, 10:30 PM
- By Linkchomp in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-21-2011, 01:32 AM
- By mwigfall in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2011, 11:43 AM