AT&T Updated my software from 1.26.502.10 to 1.26.502.12

fz1jmp

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I saw the notice in the general One area, but figured I would pass it on in here. There is an update from ATT. It took me a few times of hitting update to finally get in. Took about 5 minutes in total.

It does seem like the home button is more responsive. Besides that, I have not noticed much yet. If you try and update and reach your limit, just turn off auto-date and put your date forward a day.

Hope this helps.

Raptor

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Got ny update last night. So far it does seem the home and back buttons are more responsive.

Brian

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

igarek77

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I got the update yesterday as well. From day 1, the buttons seemed to be not so responsive, after the update it's like they are on hyper sensitivity mode. Maybe I'm just made to believe that it's like that because other people are saying they are faster...LOL

HunterKen7

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Is there still the issue of the button not detecting the press and HOLD? Press and hold to access Google Now sometimes take 3 or 4 tries in a row.

hoserd

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I just received this update this morning as well. Any more info on what this update entails would be greatly appreciated.

Posted via Android Central App

carlostmac1

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm having trouble updating! thew software downloads but cant update, it goes to around 25% then resets and gives me a triangle with an exclamation point! Help me!

Binzer2

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: AT&T Updated my software

I just got the update notice and did the update, now Play Store does not work, spits errors,
"the process com.process.gapps has stopped", and another that I forgot to write down.

Will a reset of the phone fix this or do I need to go back to ATT?

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Is there still the issue of the button not detecting the press and HOLD? Press and hold to access Google Now sometimes take 3 or 4 tries in a row.

HK, are you having this issue after the update? Once I updated all button flaws are gone

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site

I just got the update notice and did the update, now Play Store does not work, spits errors,
"the process com.process.gapps has stopped", and another that I forgot to write down.

Will a reset of the phone fix this or do I need to go back to ATT?

Go into apps from notification screen, select Google Play and clear the cache. That should fix it.

FYI, aside from increasing sensitivity of buttons the update also fixes the flaw where location on blinkfeed page and weather would show "my location" rather than your city. Now it will show the correct city.

Binzer2

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Go into apps from notification screen, select Google Play and clear the cache. That should fix it.

Tnx for the info. No dice. Now keeps saying "No Connection" Facebook and Gmail work so I know I can connect out, just Play Store.

Binzer2

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Airplane mode on, then off. Try that.
Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

So after some emails back and forth with HTC and trying some things I ended up doing the 'Factory Reset' from the rom page. All is back fine, now to debate on trying the AT&T update again.

andresgalvan98

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I got the update yesterday, and the buttons do seem more responsive. The biggest problems I've had are with Back not working occasionally and Home not sending me to Google Now with a hold. Seems fixed now.

The Back wasn't much of a problem, but I use Google Now often, so it was really annoying when I would press and hold home and I would get sent to BlinkFeed...

Posted via Android Central App

Shaun Blackman

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I have not noticed anything different personally. I just want 1.29 already! Greatly improves camera performance, battery life, and sound quality among other things. Sprint already has it but still can't get any info on when ATT will push it. I am sick of waiting, its a very important upgrade.
Also really hope they do not take this long to push 4.2.2 and KLP when its released.

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Sprint has different software than the AT&T version and they've had some issues AT&T's One hasn't had that their update was geared to fix.

JimFromPlainfield

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure when exactly it started (before or after the update) but my phone now vibrates any time I put pressure on the screen. It even vibrates when the phone is in stand-by mode. I can't find a setting to stop the vibrations. I just started noticing it after I got the update. Does anyone know how to disable it?