HTC Media Link ?

Raptor

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I've been thinking about getting the media link adapter for my 64GB One but there appears to be a couple different versions of it. Doing a Google I find:

HTC Media Link HD H200

And

HTC DG H300 Media Link HD - 99H10932-00

So, what's the difference and is one preferred over the other? Also, how well is this working with the stock ATT version?

Brian

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I've been thinking about getting the media link adapter for my 64GB One but there appears to be a couple different versions of it. Doing a Google I find:

HTC Media Link HD H200

And

So, what's the difference and is one preferred over the other? Also, how well is this working with the stock ATT version?

Brian

FYI I found out the hard way these things don't support Google Play Movies/TV or Music. Hopefully you want it for something else.

LedZappa

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Will this thing stream flac music files on my phone to my TV? If not I'm just gonna sell it unopened as I have no use for streaming video from my phone to my TV.

DavidsTech

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I enjoy mine. I love using it to watch videos and photos with family. Sharing our pictures/videos on the big screen is nice. Instead of sharing that on a smartphone display.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

weirdroid

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site

HTC Media Link HD H200

And

Brian

I can't find out what the difference is either. I bought one a couple years ago for my Sprint EVO LTE and I love it. I use it every day to watch TV shows and movies from files saved on my SD card, works so well I'm ready to cut the cable. I was thinking of getting a second one and noticed two model numbers on eBay, but I can't tell the difference.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar