Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC Media Link ?

I've been thinking about getting the media link adapter for my 64GB One but there appears to be a couple different versions of it. Doing a Google I find:

HTC Media Link HD H200

And

HTC DG H300 Media Link HD - 99H10932-00

So, what's the difference and is one preferred over the other? Also, how well is this working with the stock ATT version?

Brian

Default Re: HTC Media Link ?

That's the correct version, it's the one that came with my HTC One from AT&T. I don't use it so I would be willing to part with it. Let me know.

Amazon.com: Genuine HTC Media Link HD (99H10941-00) for One, One X, One X+, One VX, First: Cell Phones & Accessories

Global Posts
    2,204 Global Posts
    ROM
    MoDaCo Switch Beta 8

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    I've been thinking about getting the media link adapter for my 64GB One but there appears to be a couple different versions of it. Doing a Google I find:

HTC Media Link HD H200

And

So, what's the difference and is one preferred over the other? Also, how well is this working with the stock ATT version?

Brian
    FYI I found out the hard way these things don't support Google Play Movies/TV or Music. Hopefully you want it for something else.

Will this thing stream flac music files on my phone to my TV? If not I'm just gonna sell it unopened as I have no use for streaming video from my phone to my TV.

I enjoy mine. I love using it to watch videos and photos with family. Sharing our pictures/videos on the big screen is nice. Instead of sharing that on a smartphone display.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post

HTC Media Link HD H200

And

Brian
    I can't find out what the difference is either. I bought one a couple years ago for my Sprint EVO LTE and I love it. I use it every day to watch TV shows and movies from files saved on my SD card, works so well I'm ready to cut the cable. I was thinking of getting a second one and noticed two model numbers on eBay, but I can't tell the difference.