- 50 Posts
- Rooted Modified Stock ICS
Anyone remove the AT&T barcode sticker from the back of the phone?
I believe these are only on the carrier-branded versions, is that correct? Are they really necessary? It diminishes the clean look of the phone (I hate phone cases), and I'm sure it'll start to peel over time. Who repairs the phone within the 1 year warranty period - HTC or AT&T? It doesn't say anything about voiding warranty if removed...
Anyone that removed theirs, what did you use to do so?
- 06-24-2013, 03:16 PM #2
- 06-24-2013, 06:59 PM #3
- 06-26-2013, 03:57 AM #4
- 06-27-2013, 10:15 AM #5
- 06-28-2013, 07:08 PM #6
- 06-28-2013, 09:32 PM #7
- 06-30-2013, 10:52 AM #8
- 07-05-2013, 05:40 PM #9
- By fdzye in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 04-18-2013, 10:35 PM
- By lostchild in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 11-27-2012, 12:20 PM
- By BikeTourGermany in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2012, 01:24 PM
- By spooksmcgee in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2010, 07:05 PM
- By tntsniper#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 05-19-2010, 11:51 PM