1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC Sync Manager black screen ??

Hi new to forum .. I have the HTC one 64gb black.. And I have a windows vista laptop and I am trying to get the HTC sync manager to work. I downloaded the program and when i open it the screen is black .. I can see the sync button and play controls at the bottom and thats it nothing else no controls or menu option on top etc.. I uninstalled the program reinstalled it same issue.. I tried a search on the forum and could not find anyting. Thanks in advance ..

Global Posts
    2,204 Global Posts
    ROM
    MoDaCo Switch Beta 8

Default Re: HTC Sync Manager black screen ??

Quote Originally Posted by babyc1999 View Post
    Hi new to forum .. I have the HTC one 64gb black.. And I have a windows vista laptop and I am trying to get the HTC sync manager to work. I downloaded the program and when i open it the screen is black .. I can see the sync button and play controls at the bottom and thats it nothing else no controls or menu option on top etc.. I uninstalled the program reinstalled it same issue.. I tried a search on the forum and could not find anyting. Thanks in advance ..
    I cannot say I've ever used Sync Manager, however I'm entirely sure you'll need to download and install the USB drivers for your phone from the HTC website. I'm not sure if this is the cause, but it may be and is something you should do anyway.