- 08-19-2013, 01:27 PM #2
- 56 Posts
The best answer I can give you is to not use a task killer at all.
Now..if you have an app that is refusing to close and is legitimately draining your battery and/or keeping your phone awake...you may want to consider replacing the app.
Otherwise...free RAM is wasted RAM. The One has about 500MB dedicated to making the OS run smoothly...the rest is for apps...and you will do more harm than good if you just keep killing them...the phone will operate more smoothly is you just let them live.
Hope that helps...and good luck.
Posted via Android Central App
- By dlinlcp in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 14Last Post: 08-22-2013, 10:16 AM
- By mikemike162012 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 01:39 PM
- By HighTouch in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2013, 12:47 PM
- By fishepa in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 12:11 PM
- By dlinlcp in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2013, 12:07 PM