I love my HTC One!

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to say, that this phone is the most amazing phone I have ever owned in almost every aspect! I have owned practically ever phone available to mankind, it's a sickness... Typically I will swap phones monthly, and I have yet to find a "keeper". However, I think HTC might have just given me a cure. My last phone was an iPhone 5 32gb, and it did the job just phone, but it was too small and ios is beyond boring. This phone has some of the most amazing hardware on any phone ever made. The camera is also top notch, especially in low light conditions. The front stereo speakers and beats audio give me crisp clean sound in a way that just makes sense. The 1080p, 443ppi screen is probably one of the best on any handheld device thus far. Believe it or not, i actually like Sense 5, and love Blinkfeed. So for those of us who complain about not having 4.3 yet? Keep calm, and carry on... you have a beautiful device.

previous devices ; iphone 5, galaxy s4, galaxy note 2, nexus 4, nokia lumia 920, htc 8x, galaxy s3, htc one x +, the list goes on... so i speak from experience.

DraeHD

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Utterly the most fantastic device I've ever had the pleasure of putting my hands on, I'd recommend it to anyone. I brag about it non stop.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463