- 33 Posts
How durable is the HTC one especially in Black, my phone always goes in my pocket, I have always used a case but with the looks I would hate to cover it up. Also how comfortable is it in a pair of jeans, trying to narrow down my phone decision between the Moto X and this phone.
- 09-24-2013, 09:38 AM #2
Re: Stealth Black
Think of it this way. The colored variants are essentially aluminum with paint on them. Quality yes but any scuffs will show through the silver under lining. Similiar to the first iPhone it might show wear but if your careful to not throw keys in with it and have a dedicated pocket for it than I dont see a reason not to.
I use the Seidio case and holster with mine since I'm in an office environment and makes it easier for me to carry around.
As far as the jeans it's not bad. So long as your not wearing skinny jeans shouldnt be a problem.
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
- 09-24-2013, 09:43 AM #3
- 370 Posts
The One knicks pretty easily when dropped and scratches on the metal are pretty apparent but it's a very sold device. It feels pretty good in hand and slips in and it off jeans easily. The metal is a bit slippery in hand though.
I was also considering the moto x and selling my One. The moto x seems like a great option as well.
Check out this post I made if you want to know more about the moto x too.
makes a great first impression!
Posted via Android Central App
- By azurumi in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2013, 10:33 PM
- By scorpiodsu in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 10:27 PM
- By annie310889 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2013, 12:51 AM
- By faloon8 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 03:21 PM
- By emtae001 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-17-2013, 08:16 PM