- 147 Posts
- Stock Root
AT&T HTC One - just traded my note2 for HTC one!
I've had it for 1 full day and have been loving it so far. My only complaint is battery life but coming from a note but that is to be expected. I'm trying to check if my software is up to date but can not check due to errors with servers. Is there anything I should know to do/not to do with this phone? I'll probably end up rooting it before long and I know hboots are an issue with HTC. Right now my hboot says 1.44 and software version is 1.26 I believe. Thanks for any help!
Posted via Android Central AppCingular Samsung SGH-D357>AT&T Samsung BlackJack II>AT&T Samsung Impression>AT&T Samsung Jack>AT&T iPhone 3G>AT&T iPhone 4>Sprint Samsung Epic 4G Touch>Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE> AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II> AT&T HTC One
- 10-04-2013, 08:11 PM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: AT&T HTC One - just traded my note2 for HTC one!
To get battery life do the following as it has worked wonders for me:
1. Turn off the Bluetooth when not using it as till your carrier upgrades it to 4.3 it won't use low energy bluetooth like the Note 2 uses
2. Get an app called Batteryguru by Qualcomm. It will track your habits for 3 days and then help a ton.
Good luck and enjoy,
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 43Last Post: 11-25-2013, 06:31 PM
- By pmaisonet in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 40Last Post: 11-05-2013, 09:47 AM
- By phositadc in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2013, 06:11 PM
- By dcastillo in forum VerizonReplies: 9Last Post: 10-05-2013, 11:50 AM
- By SpookDroid in forum ASUS Transformer Pad TF701Replies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 12:21 PM