- 10-07-2013, 01:29 PM #2Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- 10-07-2013, 01:31 PM #3
Re: AT&T HTC One - Help me please, it's locked sideways
To add to Kevin's idea go to Settings > Display > Check that Auto Rotate is set.
Normally when its not the screen is vertical but maybe you ran into a glitch.
Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
- By Brandon32 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-27-2013, 10:55 AM
- By wanted198 in forum HTC OneReplies: 25Last Post: 10-16-2013, 09:43 PM
- By DaveDFD in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 86Last Post: 10-09-2013, 07:51 PM
- By maryjane2300 in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:08 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2013, 12:44 PM