4.3 Tomorrow for ATT HTC ONE according to article

Xsie

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I just now checked & nothing. Could the government shut down be affecting this too? JUST KIDDING!

I wish they'd hurry it up already!

Coming from Xsie 's HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
True. Yet htcusa and att are both saying mid October now so something is getting mixed up between everyone.

What do you mean now? Do you have something showing what HTC and AT&T are saying thats after Jason stated Tuesday (today) would be the day it comes out?

badams1

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
True. Yet htcusa and att are both saying mid October now so something is getting mixed up between everyone.

It actually wouldn't suprise me at all if it gets pushed out. Im sure @JasonMacHTC had good intentions when he said the update was still on track for today (that was at 9pm est last night.) But he can't control any issues or changes that AT&T would make to that schedule.

Oh well...

AshtonVibe

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I was hoping it would come today, but honestly, the changes aren't that big, and once it's updated, where the excitement be then? It can wait. I hear the Galaxy SIII may even get updated before ours....A little odd that even older phones, all around the world receives updates newer than this phone.

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
So we will get it sometime in October, maybe. Def will get it before the end of the year though I'm sure.

Lol.

Sent from my HTC One

lopey986

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I was hoping it would come today, but honestly, the changes aren't that big.

i was just hoping it would fix the low light camera issue but from the other people who have got the update on other carriers it doesn't sound like it will so i'm not too worried about it.

jcwarren217

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Confirmed AT&T update. Did not need to trick date/time. NY state. ~500mb under AT&T update . Will update after install if it is 4.3 or not

Posted via Android Central App

AshtonVibe

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't want to have to upgrade from 10GB mobile share either. It's all up to ATT for the update. HTC USA reported ATT's response to the timing of the update (midOctober), where as the President (HTC USA) reported that today was the expected day/goal, as scheduled. It could still come, but not likely this late. I've seen the update size of ATT to be 735MB. Plus ATT has a larger customer base. I expected the turn of events, from previous reports, to be delayed.

lopey986

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
hey,mackenzie was the right one, downloading as well. changed my device date to 10/10 and checked the att software update and sure enough it is downloading...565.7mb.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae