AT&T HTC One 4.3 update is live! (Discussion Thread)

massiveflux

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: HTC 4.3 update is live!

this is upsetting me doesnt even look like my updater tool is even checking

Are you checking for updates using the AT&T Software Update tool? I am just curious, because the 'Software Updates' tool in the 'About' section of my phone settings does not show an available update. I still have to wait another hour before the AT&T Software Update tool allows me to check for updates (because I couldn't wait like normal people, yesterday).

John Bergman

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

Are you checking for updates using the AT&T Software Update tool? I am just curious, because the 'Software Updates' tool in the 'About' section of my phone settings does not show an available update. I still have to wait another hour before the AT&T Software Update tool allows me to check for updates (because I couldn't wait like normal people, yesterday).

Just in case you didn't know, you can manually set the date/time on your phone to tomorrow and AT&T Software Update will let you check for updates again.

PureTorque

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site

Anybody have issues updating? I downloaded it... did its install (atleast it looked like it. rebooted a few times) but it shows that its 4.1. Update tool says that I'm already at the current version.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463