I didn't get the update!

Rudy Alvarez

May 16, 2013
Visit site
When I was at work I downloaded a newer software obviously expecting 4.3 and it's something else. WTH!!!

My phone says it's currently running 4.1.2 GRRRRRRRR I'm in L.A. should I take it to a AT&T Store?

Posted via Android Central App

AdamsHouseCat

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
When I was at work I downloaded a newer software obviously expecting 4.3 and it's something else. WTH!!!

My phone says it's currently running 4.1.2 GRRRRRRRR I'm in L.A. should I take it to a AT&T Store?

Posted via Android Central App

4.1.2 is the version we have already been on. Sounds like you have been behind the update curve.

KyleCentral26

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Still nothing here. I changed the date then it automatically popped up with the software update window. Loaded for a few seconds then said I was current.

KyleCentral26

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if this is a dumb question but I'm gonna ask anyways. AT&T doesnt know that I have a HTC ONE. On my account its reads my GPro. Does that affect anything?

RebeccaCool

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
You can update using your computer at HTC's US website www.htc.com/us Click-Support-HTC One (AT&T) It's under "News & Downloads" You have to install HTC Sync Manager first or update to v2.1.77.0 *Full link-
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d%3D628%26p_name%3Dhtc-one-att&token=wCV6Q9_Y EDIT: This will erase your phone. Make sure you read the full instructions. NOTE: One other way is to set your phones date ahead by a day or two and then check for updates.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay