- 1 Posts
I recently received my HTC One thru Amazon.com as an upgrade. I really like the phones feature set, but after a few days it has developed backlight bleeding. This is especially noticeable on the top of the phone near the notification bar and near the bottom my the capacitive touch buttons. My question is has anyone else experienced this issue and should I return the cell phone to Amazon or contact HTC for warranty replacement.
- 10-27-2013, 01:15 PM #2JENNIFER STOUGH
DEVICE: Verizon DROID DNA, unlocked, s-off, running NOS Sense 5
CONTACT: via PM or email@example.com
*NOTE* Please remember to be courteous to other members. If at any point in time you have a question
or feel that a member or their posts are questionable, please do not hesitate to report the post/thread or contact
I or one of the moderatoring team directly. Please remember to keep all onsite inquires onsite. I will not respond to
any onsite issues offsite. Please remember to read the forum rules before participating in the forums.
Thank you for your contribution and participation in Android Central Forums.
- By Allan Sonac in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 8Last Post: 12-06-2013, 12:47 PM
- By Bm96 in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2013, 09:32 PM
- By zapperm in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 07:24 PM
- By tritium in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 11Last Post: 10-14-2013, 01:43 PM
- By 3shaqA6air in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 10-02-2013, 11:06 AM