at&t unlocked htc one

sridhar03

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
hi friends i have at&t unlocked htc one mobile, and i am not getting any update to 4.3 jelly bean even after checking from about or at&t software update,please help me in updating my unlocked at&t htc one

RebeccaCool

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if this will work for you but You can try to update using your computer at HTC's US website www.htc.com/us Click-Support-HTC One (AT&T) It's under "News & Downloads" You have to install HTC Sync Manager first or update to v2.1.77.0 *Full link-
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d%3D628%26p_name%3Dhtc-one-att&token=dHlGA6fo EDIT: This will erase your phone. Make sure you read the full instructions. NOTE: One other way is to set your phones date ahead by a day or two and then check for updates.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

HTCSupport

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Go into your your 'Settings' then to 'Date & Time, from there uncheck "Automatic date & time' and from there change the 'Set Date' two weeks forward (from today it will be 11/18/13) and then try to check for updates, and from there you should be able to receive the message that an update is available.

Good Luck!

sridhar03

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Go into your your 'Settings' then to 'Date & Time, from there uncheck "Automatic date & time' and from there change the 'Set Date' two weeks forward (from today it will be 11/18/13) and then try to check for updates, and from there you should be able to receive the message that an update is available.

Good Luck!

Hi friend, i have tried your suggestion but i am not getting the update msg i am in india,any other method to get the update,should i insert the sim card before checking for the update or i can try on wifi without sim card inserted

HTCSupport

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi friend, i have tried your suggestion but i am not getting the update msg i am in india,any other method to get the update,should i insert the sim card before checking for the update or i can try on wifi without sim card inserted

I recommend you to the update with the SIM Card in.

hypermaster

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
same here...got an AT&T unclocked HTC ONE (M7) ..everything works,,but no updates. tries the date trick..still nothing
any workaround?
i dont have an AT&T sim card. tried with a T-Mobile SIM,, but nothing.. still on 4.1.2

sridhar03

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
hi friends,

i am at prsent in india with my at & t unlockd htc one, i heard htc one has starded rolling 4.3 jelly update, eventhough i am not getting any update message, pl help me to update my phone

Pavan Dugyala

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I too had the same problem. I have unlocked my phone using some website(for money) i.e using a unlock code. Now no updates. Dont want to miss the blinkfeed and HTC sense. Hence not rooting. Hope some one finds out a way to get updates.

Bharath Dadireddy

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Dear friends and experts,
I too face the same problem.I own an AT & T carrier unlocked HTC One in India. Any solution from experts!!KitKat is on the way.Some how I am not happy with the battery backup,night time camera shots and OS ver. 4.1.2

VidyaParayil

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: at&t unlocked htc one

Will updating through the above link relock my phone

- - - Updated - - -

Will updating through the above link relock my phone

dddxxxrei

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: at&t unlocked htc one

I have a unlocked AT&T HTC One as well, and I was able to download the 4.3 update from HTC site and manually install it with success, here are some steps:

1. Make sure you are doing this on a PC with Windows 7 or Windows 8 but NOT Windows 8.1, as many have encountered USB connectivity issue on Windows 8.1.
2. Go to AT&T HTC One Maintenance Release Instructions site.
3. Follow Instructions in the "Manual system update instructions" section and download both the HTC Sync Manager and the ROM Update to your hard drive.
4. Install the HTC Sync Manager as it will install proper driver for the phone.
5. Make sure your phone is charged and connect it to your PC, backup your data.
6. Run the ROM exe file and follow instructions to install.

That should update your phone to 4.3 :)

jnannuri

May 24, 2012
Visit site
No, it didn't lock my phone. I updated it to 4.4 today. I unlocked it using a code purchased in eBay, using it in Hyderabad. Everything is working normally.

Posted via Android Central App

kingiddriss

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
hello i would like u to help me out.. i just got this HTC one x but my settings wouldn't open.. i have tried almost everything and i cant seem to find anything online that would help me..if i try to open then it tells me.. "Unfortunately, the process.com.android.settings has stopped".. i dnt know what to do..plz help me..