- 27 Posts
HTC One Android 4.3 update not showing? HELP
I had my phone rooted. I jsut a couple hours ago unrooted it and reverted back to stock rom. AT&T Software update said update available so I thought it would be the 4.3 update but it's not.
Can anyone help me or tell me how to update?
- 10-30-2013, 10:56 PM #2
- 14,882 Posts
- Milestone 1/Lean Kernel
Re: HTC One Android 4.3 update not showing? HELP
You unrooted it by running a RUU. So you downgraded to Android 4.1.2.
Depending on which version of 4.1.2 you downgraded to I know there was 1 update on the Sprint variant, not so sure about the AT&T version. So first it will have to update to the most current 4.1.2 version and then from there up to Android 4.3
Seeing how AT&T only allows 1 check in a 24 hour period if it updated to the latest 4.1.2 version you may have to do the clock trick (advance your clock/date) to get it to receive the next update now.
Last edited by Paul627g; 10-30-2013 at 11:11 PM. Reason: typo
- By BadDKitTy04 in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: Yesterday, 06:00 PM
- By damiandownfall in forum IntroductionsReplies: 37Last Post: 11-04-2013, 09:48 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 32Last Post: 11-02-2013, 04:59 PM
- By karan1389 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 11-01-2013, 09:23 PM
- By classic_omg in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:26 PM