- 1 Posts
AT&T HTC one - Update to 4.3 moving and getting stuck
I just got the phone yesterday (first android phone). I transferred all data from my iphone 5 to this phone. I went to the software update, said one was available, and 24+ hours later, I am still only at 57%. I have turned off and reset the phone probably 10 times or more, the update starts moving, then stalls out again. I've tried turning wifi on and off again; turning off all background apps but nothing seems to work and keep the download going.
Update: I have since restored the phone back to factory default and tried to do the update this way. It got to 8% and stalled out; reset the phone, tried again, started to update but stalled out again.
Last edited by brtaus; 12-03-2013 at 02:49 PM. Reason: new info
- 12-03-2013, 05:44 PM #2
- 12-06-2013, 04:34 PM #3
- 124 Posts
Re: AT&T HTC one - Update to 4.3 moving and getting stuck
Instead of restarting the phone, just turn airplane mode on then off. Yes it is easier to get it from the HTC website but if you have to do an OTA do this. The OTA seems to stall a lot it's like 560 mbs.
Sent from my AT&T HTC One
- By Scampa in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 11Last Post: 12-06-2013, 11:33 AM
- By Sonix in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 12-04-2013, 03:45 PM
- By sadfacemcgrumpies in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:03 AM
- By espeon727 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2013, 09:37 PM
- By TechTinker in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2013, 04:28 PM