- 36 Posts
Replaced screen...now volume button doesn't work
I just had my screen replaced by a local service retailer in town. They fix screens and misc phone/tablets. The screen was fixed successfully, but now the volume doesn't work. Apparently, there are some risks repairing this phone. They told me that but I took the risk. Anyways, I can still control the volume by installing an App, but I'd rather have the volume button actually work.
Does anyone know where I can send in this phone? Back to HTC? It's an AT&T HTC One 32gb phone.
- 12-14-2013, 12:17 PM #2
- 12-14-2013, 02:39 PM #4
- By TexanFlutey in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2014, 01:28 PM
- By callderek in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2013, 06:50 AM
- By upgray3dd in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 06:04 AM
- By Chevy-SS in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2013, 11:00 AM
- By Sammuel1973 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2013, 08:28 AM